This is a really nice game, and good for killing some time. The visual style, although a bit kiddy, is appealing and tight. Combat system is simple (perhaps too simple?) and straightforward. There is a wide variety of areas to explore and monsters to fight. I'm digging the new winter level you included.
There are a few issues I would like to address, though:
- People stealing your loot. Make the loot only accessible for 10 seconds by the player who killed the monster/dealt the most damage, and then for everyone. It just sucks when a monster drops good loot and someone beats you to it.
- The prices of armor. This is just excessive, not gonna lie. Especially due to the fact that monsters hardly drop any gold and maybe some good loot 1 or 2 times. I got extremely lucky because a monster dropped a Book of Power which I could sell for 15k, but I suppose the chance of that happening again is 1 in a million.
- More options for the guild system. This game screams for some 10 v 10 clan battles. Right now, the point of the guild system is pretty much non-existant, except for the EXP sharing, which hardly accounts for anything.
- A bank for items. Can't you add an option to store your excess items as well, apart from the bank you already included.
- Last issue, although this is just a spelling error: The healing lady in the ice level says ''would you like healed, young man?'' This should be either ''Would you like to be healed'' or ''Would you like healing''. Just something I noticed :-)
I will definitely keep checking this game out. I know it's still in development, and it's already looking really good. It just needs a few things and extra gameplay elements to make it perfect.
Keep it up!
Gee, that king has more daughters than Zeus. Great game by the way, it's been a while since I enjoyed a game on NG as much as this one. Keep it up!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.